Maldini signs a new two-year as the director at AC Milan

The Serie A champions announced on Friday that Paolo Maldini will stay on as technical director for AC Milan after signing a new two-year deal.

With Maldini’s new contract, Milan will keep the two players who helped them win the Scudetto seven times.

Maldini worked with Frederic Massara, who also got a two-year contract extension, to take Milan from the bottom of the Italian soccer league to the top.

Milan said in a statement, “This deal shows how important continuity is to the club as it continues to grow and get stronger.”

The 54-year-old confirmed late last night that he had signed an extension. This came after weeks of delays that almost caused Milan to start the summer transfer window, which opened in Italy on Friday, without their key players.

He helped Milan sign some of their most important players, like Theo Hernandez, at a now-famous meeting in Ibiza.

Left-back for France Hernandez was one of the best players on the team that won the title unexpectedly last year.

Maldini is one of the best players in Milan’s history. He played for the team for 25 years and won a lot of trophies while he was there.

Before he retired in 2009, he had played for Milan more than 900 times, won the European Cup or Champions League five times, and won seven Serie A titles.

Even though he played for Italy 126 times and lost both the 1994 World Cup and the Euro 2000 finals, he was never able to repeat that success.

Last month, Milan announced that its current owners, the investment fund Elliott Management, had agreed to sell the club to the rival US fund RedBird for 1.2 billion euros ($1.3 billion).

Milan said that the club will be sold by the end of September at the latest.

Leave a Reply