Mason Greenwood suspended “until further notice”

Manchester United announced the suspension of striker Mason Greenwood until further notice following allegations that he assaulted a woman, the English club’s statement said on Sunday.

“Mason Greenwood will not return to practice or play until further notice,” United said in a statement on Sunday. United had previously issued a first statement earlier also today, police confirmed that they were investigating Greenwood, 20, for using violence against a woman.”We are aware of the images and allegations circulating on social media. We will not make any comment until the facts are confirmed.”

Leave a Reply